ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question when using a pagenated list
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2005 16:09:22 GMT
So, if I understand correctly, you're:

1) Querying for a paginated list
2) iterating over the list
2.1) for each item adding some additional information
3) Returning the list to some consumer
4) when the consumer switches to the next page, the items contained do not
hold the data from 2.1 above

If that's correct, then here's what you might do:

1) Implement PaginatedList with your own wrapper.
2) instead of iterating over the list at the time of the query (probably in
your DAO right now), wrap the call to nextPage()/prevPage() etc. to add the
additional data at that time.

Otherwise, you might consider using something other than paginated list.

Cheers,
Clinton