ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SqlMapClasspathEntityResolver Using Wrong ID???
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 21:03:09 GMT
PS: The DTD issue was all my fault. I meant to first move .net and .org as a
test, but I slipped (working too early in the morning). :-)

In any case, it didn't seem to cause too many (or any?) issues, and it was
fixed a few hours later. ibatis.net/.org <http://ibatis.net/.org> are both
still pointing to apache.org <http://apache.org>, like
ibatis.com<http://ibatis.com>will eventually be (probably a year from
now to give time for everyone to
move).

Cheers,
Clinton

> I only want to maintain one website for ibatis, both to avoid confusion
> and simplify deployment of the new site. One problem is that nobody will
> ever have access to the current ibatis.com <http://ibatis.com> hosting
> facilities except me.
>
> Unfortunately I found out (after I made the change) that apache.org<http://apache.org>doesn't
like to point multiple URLs to the same site. So they set up a