ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject MORE ON IBATIS.COM DOMAIN UPDATE...YEP, IT BROKE
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:40:02 GMT
Hi everyone,

My worst fears have come true, and I managed to screw up the DNS
configuration. Yay. :-)

My suggestion is that you turn this obstacle into an "opportunity" to update
all of your SQL Map XML files to validate against:
ibatis.apache.org<http://ibatis.apache.org>which will continue to be
the new host for the ibatis DTDs and website
resources.

For your convenience, here are the XML headers for the various file types:

<!DOCTYPE sqlMap
PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
"http://ibatis.apache.org <http://ibatis.apache.org>/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">

<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig
PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"
"http://ibatis.apache.org <http://ibatis.apache.org>/dtd/sql-
map-config-2.dtd">

<!DOCTYPE daoConfig
PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD DAO Configuration 2.0//EN"
"http://ibatis.apache.org <http://ibatis.apache.org>/dtd/dao-2.dtd">

Sorry for the troublesome start to your week.

Best regards,

Clinton Begin