ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Gunna Satria" <...@nwa.iao.co.id>
Subject Re: problem in linux
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 03:40:24 GMT
Yes, i already checked all the xml's under the WEB-INF/classes/com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl
folder and they were there.
here is the error stack trace incase it might help:
.
.
a.. Caused by: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager. Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred. Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException:
Error parsing XML. Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'. Cause: java.io.IOException: Could not find resource com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsrecPipe.xml

a.. Caused by: java.io.IOException: Could not find resource com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsrecPipe.xml

a.. Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.
Cause: java.io.IOException: Could not find resource com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsrecPipe.xml

a.. Caused by: java.io.IOException: Could not find resource com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsrecPipe.xml

.
.

and here is part of my SqlMapConfig.xml:
.
.
 <sqlMap resource="com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsrecPipe.xml"/>
  <sqlMap resource="com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsplBdkBtg.xml"/>
  <sqlMap resource="com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsplBdkHdl.xml"/>
  <sqlMap resource="com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsplWlwPen.xml"/>
  <sqlMap resource="com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsplMutPam.xml"/>
.

> Not too sure what you mean by "resources on the classpath". If he's >running a webapp,
all he needs to do is make sure it's under WEB->INF/classes/com/vico/correng/dao/ibatis/impl/PsrecPipe.xml
and >iBatis should find it. Remember Linux is case sensitive, so check >your case.