ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Stuart Piltch <stu...@gradientblue.com>
Subject Re: ResultMap composite key problem
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 12:57:48 GMT
Clinton Begin <clinton.begin <at> gmail.com> writes:

> That is terribly strange.  We have a unit test confirming proper parsing....I
wonder if the space is giving you trouble?
> Ours looks like this:
>     <result property="favouriteLineItem"
>       column="{orderId=ORD_ID,lineId=ORD_FAVOURITE_LINE}"
>       select="getSpecificLineItem"/>
> Try removing the space.
> Clinton

Hi Clinton,

I tried removing the space. Same message.

I also brought my older project (that used this syntax) into my current dev
environment and updated the iBatis jars. No errors. So, the problem isn't with
iBatis 2.1.0 or with my Mac/Eclipse/Tomcat setup.

If you can let me know what iBatis class file is reponsible for this parsing, I
can put some breakpoints in there and see what's going on.

In the meantime, I'll start removing unrelated jars and classes until it works
and let you know what I find out.

Thanks,

 - stuart