ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Wolf <c...@irresponsiblecybernetics.com>
Subject Re: PL/pgSQL function not working in <select> (more info)
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 06:06:47 GMT
Hi Clinton,
    I tried it with a Prepared statement :

	Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:postgresql:wiki");
	PreparedStatement stat = con.prepareStatement("select silly('foo')");
	stat.execute();

    and it did work. I'm confused now.  I'm going through the SqlMaps
code to take a peek at what might be happening, but can you point me at
a good spot to look?

Thanks,
    Wolf

ps - I know the function 'silly' doesn't look very useful, but it is a
stripped down version of a more complicated a function.  If I could get
the simple code to work, I figure the more complicated should work.

On May 7, 2005, at 8:49 PM, Clinton Begin wrote:

>  OH!  I missed the "pg" part of your subject line.  :-)   I thought it
> said PL/SQL.

    Not a problem. I didn't even know about PL/pgsql until a few days
ago.  I'm definitely not a database guy (thus my interest in SqlMaps).