ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Vic Cekvenich (netsql)" <cekven...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote your favourite iBATIS community member onto the "Contributors" list
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 13:49:16 GMT
My vote is for sale!

I prefer silent auction, send me a private email as to an entitlment, or
  pay pal wire transfers. No donations is to small or to large. I have
sway w/ many others and we will make you popular, it's almost a
gurantee. You don't want us to vote the other way. For a little extra, I
will have you publicly endorsed.

And not just iBatis vote, if you are runing for office, paypal me also.
If you want a way arround the maximum donations laws, contact me and we
will set up an of-shore transfer via netsted LLCs - no worries.

:-)

.V