ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Very Confused.
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 03:55:21 GMT
Hi Dave,

If you're new to Java, I wouldn't suggest trying to setup jPetstore
... that can be kinda tricky even for folks who've been around Java
for a while.

I would suggest setting up your SqlMap.xml and sql-map-config.xml
files, as provided in the tutorial, and then creating a SqlConfig file
that initializes the configuration and provides a static method that
returns the SqlMapClient instance.

Then, create a very simple application that gets a SqlMapClient
instance and calls a query and verifies the results.

Let me know if that works for you - if you need more guidance (e.g.
code), I can help you with that, too.

Brice

--
Brice Ruth