ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Wolf <c...@irresponsiblecybernetics.com>
Subject Re: PL/pgSQL function not working in <select> (more info)
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 03:27:30 GMT
Hi Clinton,

   Thanks for the response.  I have tried this through raw JDBC :
           con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:postgresql:wiki");
           stat = con.createStatement();
           stat.executeQuery("select silly('foo')");
   and that works as expected.

   I am using the same jdbc driver on both occasions.

   I did try select('foo') from dual but I got  ERROR: relation "dual"
does not exist. I think DUAL is an oracle only psuedo-table.

-Wolf