ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Trouble shooting mapped statements
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 03:01:32 GMT
Ok, does anybody out there have good tricks for troubleshooting mapped
statements?

Like for example, when you have a mapped statement that gets an unusual
datatype out of the database - I have mapped statements to Maps, then looped
through the entries logging the field names and types to see what the bean
should look like. (Yeah, yeah, I know Vic, I know...don't even say it.)

If you have a clever trick, please share and I'll add it to one of the
troubleshooting sections in the upcoming iBATIS book.

Larry