ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From puneet.x.me...@jpmchase.com
Subject URGENT: Java: 1:M and N:M For SQL Maps - Avoiding N+1 Selects (1:M and M:N) - Complex Collection Properties
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 14:56:10 GMT
Hello:

We are trying to implement a solution using iBATIS and would like to know

1. If there is a way around the N+1 Select issue for 1:M and M:N
relationships - the result would be populating Complex Collections
2. Could you please point me to documentation that talks about the
solution
3. If there is no workaround, what is the timeframe for including the
feature?

Please respond ASAP - we are stuck in the middle of an extremely URGENT
project.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards,

Puneet Mehta