ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Very Confused : Part 2 :)
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 04:06:12 GMT
Dave,

First off I would try to get things working in a plain old java
environment.  This means leave the servlet and web stuff out first.

Second off the error you are getting is a common java error.  A
NoClassDefFoundError means only one thing, you are missing a jar
file.  Make sure that you have all necessary libraries.

My suggestion start back from scratch and use the documentation.

If you get stuck feel free to contact me with specific questions/errors.

Nathan