ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Lieven De Keyzer" <lieven_dekey...@hotmail.com>
Subject JPetStore - BaseBean / BeanAction
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 17:24:23 GMT
I'm building my webapplication with struts, using the BaseBean.java concept
of JPetStore.
In a class that extends the BaseBean class, I can access application,
request, session etc. variables by doing:

Map applicationMap = ActionContext.getActionContext().getApplicationMap();
Timer tasks = (Timer) applicationMap.get("tasks");

Under the surface, the ApplicationMap makes getAttributes calls to the
ServletContext. But now I want to use the getResourceAsInputStream method of
ServletContext. Should I add a method to ApplicationMap? If I do this, it
isn't really a 'Map' anymore, is it?