ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Lieven De Keyzer" <lieven_dekey...@hotmail.com>
Subject [OT] JPetStore - BaseBean / BeanAction
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 23:51:56 GMT
I took the lastest JPetStore as a starting point for my application.

The problem I have now: I want to have multiple actions in one form. I have
a set of objects belonging to a user and this are displayed together with a
checkbox for each object. I want the users to be able to check a few boxes
and let them choose to delete those, or edit them all at once, etc...

Normall I think one should implement a class that inherits from the
DispatchAction Class.

I guess using the BaseBean and BeanAction class, this should even be
simpler. Should I use the same tactic as the DispatchAction class uses ?
Something like:

public Class TreeLevel extends BaseBean {

  private String method;

  public String formAction {
    if (method == "foo") {
       return foo(); }