ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Matt Raible <li...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Re: Very Confused.
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 03:48:25 GMT
I've created a couple of web applications designed to help you get
started using frameworks like iBATIS quickly.

http://equinox.dev.java.net
http://appfuse.dev.java.net

Let me know if you'd like me to build one with a particular web
framework (Struts, JSF, Spring, WebWork or Tapestry) and I'll upload it
for you (or provide a link).

Matt