ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ken Katsma <kenkat...@gmail.com>
Subject Another custom type handler issue
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 01:01:11 GMT
Now that I have the custom type handler executing correctly for the nested
cursor, I have another question :)

I'm trying to use the custom type handler to populate an array of objects in
my class. For instance, I have a Client, which contains Address[] arrays and
Communication[] arrays. I'd like to populate it with a custom type handler.
While I can get the type handler to execute for a single Address or
communication object, I can't seem to find a way to get iBatis to understand
that it needs to fire a type handler for an array of those objects.

An even better way to handle this would be if there were some way I could
nest the result maps so that I point the nested cursor to a second result
map.

Any ideas?

Either way, I think I feel another hack coming on :(

Thanks,

Ken