ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Santamaria Franco, Inaki" <isantama...@alava.net>
Subject iBATIS + Websphere 5.1?
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 08:34:43 GMT

	Hello all,

	We're considering to take iBATIS as the data mapper for our new projects, but it would be
necessary to use JTA transactions to integrate it with CICS and MQ too. Following the iBATIS
documentation, I've set the transaction manager as "JTA" and I've added a "UserTransaction"
property, but I don't know the correct value for it. I've tried with "jta/usertransaction"
but then the following exception is thrown:

NMSV0605W: A reference object looked up from the context "localhost/nodes/localhost/servers/server1"
with the name "jta/usertransaction" was sent to the JNDI Naming Manager and an exception resulted.
Reference data follows:
Reference Factory Class Name: com.ibm.ejs.jts.jta.UtxJNDIFactory
Reference Factory Class Location URLs: <null>
Reference Class Name: java.lang.Object

	Do you know which is the correct configuration? I've been looking for answers in forums and
webs, but I don't find anything. I would appreciate your help, I think iBATIS is a very valuable
tool for our enterprise.

	Best regards,

		Inaki