ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ming Xue <ming....@plateau.com>
Subject Custom Tag
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 21:09:31 GMT
Hi

I am very much amazed by Ibatis's ability to generate dynamic sql, which is
blank in Hibernate.  There are a couple predefined tags provided by default,
But,  does the framework support  Custom Tags? if so, how can I attched them
to the FrameWork?

thanks

Ming

[Ming Xue]

 -----Original Message-----
From: Trussell David N [mailto:David.N.Trussell@irs.gov]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 2:35 PM
To: 'ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Oracle OC4J and signon

Bingo! I commented out the <security-constraint> tag and it all works
nicely.

I made the assumption that most developers would know what OC4J in the
subject meant: Oracle Container for Java. It's based on Orion. My apologies.

Thank you for all your patience and help, Brice! Now, where did I put that
hammer....