ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <ni...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: [HELP] I can't not type < sign in my sqlmap xml file
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 11:06:10 GMT
Hi,

Did you try the following:

<sql id="someStatement">blah</sql>
<include refid="someStatement"/>

This is not documented, but it works fine for me...

Niels

-----Original Message-----
From: Huy [mailto:huymail@swiftdsl.com.au]
Sent: donderdag 26 mei 2005 13:03
To: ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [HELP] I can't not type < sign in my sqlmap xml file

Ron Grabowski wrote:
> Huy, could you give an example additional functionality that another
> templating engine would provide? Someone (Brandon?) asked a question a
> few weeks ago about what other dynamic sql tags people would like to
> see. I don't think anyone ever responded. I couldn't think of any
> additional tags myself.

Not really. The only thing I would find useful would be some sort of sql

block/fragment tag so I can reuse my sql in multiple select tags. I have

these long joins and where conditions which I write repeatedly with
minor changes. I don't know though. It could turn into a mess as Brandon

said earlier.

Huy