ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Vincent <vinc...@xaymaca.com>
Subject Re: Slightly off topic - Looking for the author of "Strutting you r stuff with struts"
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 15:45:52 GMT
He is out of town till next week I believe, he muttered
something about "crazy in-laws" before he left. The tutorial
really is based on the 1.x of iBatis. Feel free to hang out
with us on the irc.darkmyst.org  IRC server. We have 2 channels
of note:  #ibatis and #funkycodemonkey
#ibatis is a lonely channel that could use more participants.
It does a good job of answering iB questions though.
#funkycodemonkey is a very laid back hangout spot for developers.
Get help on a java/struts/jsf/whatever or start a religious war
on what is the best db/framework/language/americanidol.
Laters,
Vincent

--
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
It is the source of all true art and science.