ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Kris Jenkins <krisajenk...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [HELP] Ibatis properties with oscache
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 15:30:28 GMT
Hey-ho,

The answer to the first question's easy:

    new GeneralCacheAdministrator( properties );

As for thoughts on the second one...well, the <cacheModel> element
already supports nested <property> elements as setters.  Perhaps it
could try and pass the properties as a Properties object instead, iff
there's an appropriate constructor.

Or maybe add something springish like a <constructor-property> element?

Kris

--
Kris Jenkins
Email:  kris@jenkster.com