ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ken Katsma <kenkat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another custom type handler issue
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 23:41:01 GMT
I would like to see an example of how the list approach might work (when
using a nested resultset).  In the case of the array, I found the
solution.  You just have to define the array in the custom type handler
using the format [Lpackage.ClassName; and it will fire the custom type
handler.  I then am using the type handler to iterate over the nested
resultset.

If there is a way to do this using nested resultmaps it would be great,
but I haven't seen an example.

Thanks,

Ken