ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Trussell David N <David.N.Truss...@irs.gov>
Subject RE: Oracle OC4J and signon
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 18:35:26 GMT
Bingo! I commented out the <security-constraint> tag and it all works
nicely.

I made the assumption that most developers would know what OC4J in the
subject meant: Oracle Container for Java. It's based on Orion. My apologies.

Thank you for all your patience and help, Brice! Now, where did I put that
hammer....

-----Original Message-----
From: Brice Ruth [mailto:bdruth@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 11:59 AM
To: ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Oracle OC4J and signon

can you find web.xml? there should be a <security-constraint> tag in there
... that ties particular pages to a security restriction.

I wasn't aware that this was running in Oracle's App server as well. If you
mentioned that earlier, I apologize.

I've never used Oracle's App server ... so my help may be limited in this
area.

On 5/12/05, Trussell David N <David.N.Trussell@irs.gov> wrote:

> I can't find a context.xml. As far as I can see, a realm would be
> configured in jazn-data.xml and there are no entries in that file.
>
> I get one of these entries in my global-applications.log for each time
> the pop-up window is presented (meaning when I click "Sign-in" or
> "Enter the Store"). I'm not well-versed enough in Java to know what
> this means:
>
> 05/05/12 10:18:04 jpetstore: Servlet error
> java.lang.SecurityException
>         at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE 10g

(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.HttpApplication.getRequestDispatcher(HttpApplicati
on.java:2676)

>         at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE
> 10g

(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.HttpApplication.getLocalDispatcher(HttpApplication
.java:4734)

>         at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE
> 10g
> (10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.HttpSite.getRequestDispatcher(HttpSite.java:341)
>
>         at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE
> 10g

(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.HttpApplication.getRequestDispatcher(HttpApplicati
on.java:1368)

>         at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:10
62)
>         at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProces
sor.java:455)
>         at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:279)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1482)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:507)
>         at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
>         at
>         at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE
> 10g

(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.invoke(ServletRequestDisp
atcher.java:810)

>         at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE
> 10g

(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.forwardInternal(ServletRe
questDispatcher.java:322)

>         at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE
> 10g

(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.HttpRequestHandler.processRequest(HttpRequestHandl
er.java:790)

>         at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE
> 10g

(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.java:270
)

>         at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE
> 10g

(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.java:112
)

>         at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE
> 10g

(10.1.2.0.0)].util.ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor$MyWorker.run(ReleasableR
esourcePooledExecutor.java:192)