ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Trussell David N <David.N.Truss...@irs.gov>
Subject RE: Oracle OC4J and signon
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 16:32:12 GMT
I can't find a context.xml. As far as I can see, a realm would be configured
in jazn-data.xml and there are no entries in that file.
I get one of these entries in my global-applications.log for each time the
pop-up window is presented (meaning when I click "Sign-in" or "Enter the
Store"). I'm not well-versed enough in Java to know what this means:

05/05/12 10:18:04 jpetstore: Servlet error
java.lang.SecurityException
	at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE 10g
(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.HttpApplication.getRequestDispatcher(HttpApplicati
on.java:2676)
	at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE 10g
(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.HttpApplication.getLocalDispatcher(HttpApplication
.java:4734)
	at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE 10g
(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.HttpSite.getRequestDispatcher(HttpSite.java:341)
	at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE 10g
(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.HttpApplication.getRequestDispatcher(HttpApplicati
on.java:1368)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:10
62)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProces
sor.java:455)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:279)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1482)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:507)
	at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE 10g
(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.invoke(ServletRequestDisp
atcher.java:810)
	at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE 10g
(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.forwardInternal(ServletRe
questDispatcher.java:322)
	at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE 10g
(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.HttpRequestHandler.processRequest(HttpRequestHandl
er.java:790)
	at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE 10g
(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.java:270
)
	at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE 10g
(10.1.2.0.0)].server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.java:112
)
	at com.evermind[Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE 10g
(10.1.2.0.0)].util.ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor$MyWorker.run(ReleasableR
esourcePooledExecutor.java:192)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)