ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Trussell David N <David.N.Truss...@irs.gov>
Subject RE: Oracle OC4J and signon
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 13:07:47 GMT
My apologies for attaching a screenshot. I understand that's frowned upon in
a discussion list, but I don't know a better way of answer your question.
It's the same window in Firefox and MS IE6. I assume it's an MS Windows
window. Maybe I'll look at it as a Windows configuration problem instead of
an OC4J trick. I'll check into the realm thing, too. Thank you very much for
your reply.