ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Trussell David N <David.N.Truss...@irs.gov>
Subject RE: Oracle OC4J and signon
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 21:22:20 GMT
It's the same database.properties file that's under Tomcat and that works
just fine.

I thought maybe the JDBC driver had to be in /WEB-INF/lib under jpetstore so
I tried both classes12.jar and ojdbc14.jar. Nope. I also put something
totally bogus for the driver name in database.properties and it didn't even
complain (at least, anywhere I can see). It's just pops up that window.

Ya know, this is really maddening. I've spent two days trying to get Appfuse
running on OC4J with no success. Even Matt Raible and company couldn't help
me. Now it's the same thing with iBATIS. Heavy sigh. I really wish I could
just use Tomcat.