ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sqlmapclients
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 17:18:46 GMT
The SqlMapClient is thread safe. You singleton class should simply
retrieve a single instance of the SqlMapClient. A single SqlMapClient
will handle mutliple threads without issue or collision. The
SqlMapClient internally makes use of ThreadLocal for storing thread
specific information.

Brandon

On 5/20/05, James, Steven <Steven.James@logicacmg.com> wrote:
> Thanks brandon.
>
> At the moment no but i was just about to start a phase of refactoring and this point
occured as something i should clarify. I am using dual rpc server as the rcp mechanism and
this does indeed create a seperate thread but i do access my sqlmapclient for a singleton
instance.

> best regards,
>
> Steve..

a rpc server which has an ibatis layer