ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS + Websphere 5.1?
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 13:25:08 GMT
can you please provide us with your JNDI configuration, dao.xml and
sqlmapconfig.xml? That will give us the full context of your
configuration. Then we will be more equipped to assist you.

Brandon

On 5/20/05, Santamaria Franco, Inaki <isantamaria@alava.net> wrote:

>         Hello all,
>
>         We're considering to take iBATIS as the data mapper for our new projects, but
it would be necessary to use JTA transactions to integrate it with CICS and MQ too. Following
the iBATIS documentation, I've set the transaction manager as "JTA" and I've added a "UserTransaction"
property, but I don't know the correct value for it. I've tried with "jta/usertransaction"
but then the following exception is thrown:

> NMSV0605W: A reference object looked up from the context "localhost/nodes/localhost/servers/server1"
with the name "jta/usertransaction" was sent to the JNDI Naming Manager and an exception resulted.
Reference data follows:
> Reference Factory Class Name: com.ibm.ejs.jts.jta.UtxJNDIFactory
> Reference Factory Class Location URLs: <null>
> Reference Class Name: java.lang.Object
>
>         Do you know which is the correct configuration? I've been looking for answers
in forums and webs, but I don't find anything. I would appreciate your help, I think iBATIS
is a very valuable tool for our enterprise.