ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sqlmapclients
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 13:22:26 GMT
Each call that goes into the server is it's own thread. So, there
should be no issue. It's the same as though you were accessing via a
servlet based front end. With the web you have a bunch of users
calling only one sqlmap client. I don't see where this would be a
problem. Are you running into some issues that would indicate
otherwise?

Brandon

On 5/20/05, James, Steven <Steven.James@logicacmg.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply i think i need to futher explain i think. My gui connect to a rpc
server which has an ibatis layer
> and one sqlclient.  All the clients that can concurrently connect to the db share the
same sqlmapclient.

> SWT GUI Clients --> rcp persisted middle ware -> ibatis
>
> Does mean i need a sqlmap per client will this not be slow. And is there a limit..
>
> Steve..

It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.
and inform the sender. Thank you.