ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Very Confused.
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 03:35:15 GMT
It is difficult to give you advice on this sort of proble. Check your
logs and make sure you aren't getting an exception. Also, please post
your environment and give more detail on your setup. What Servlet
container are you running, what version of ibatis jpetstore, what
version of jdk etc...

Thanks,
Brandon