ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Availability of 2.1.0
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 12:39:45 GMT
- The removeFirstPrepend attribute was added to all tags (except
dynamic because it already does this automagically)
- open and close attributes were added to all dynamic tags to better
handle complex queries that require bracketing.
- A bug was fixed that prevented dynamic tags from being nested inside
an iterate tag.
- A bug was also fixed that wil now allow for th $[]$ notation to be used.

Those are the major things i fixed and added.

Brandon