ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] JPetStore - BaseBean / BeanAction
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 01:01:02 GMT
i'm not sure about your "formAction" semantic. You should name it
something meaningful like "removeFoo". The method names should be
named after the actions that are taking place. But, yes you would
follow the same semantic. You need to realize that JPetstore is NOT
standard struts practice. It is a way to use struts in a more modern
manner (i.e. Action has properties on it rather than sepearate in an
ActionForm.). Otherwise, it sounds like you have the idea down fairly
well.

Brandon