ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Tag
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 21:30:58 GMT
The functionality does not currently exist. It would be difficult to
implement that functionality in the current iBatis version. It might
be a featuer we'd consider for the next major release of ibatis. What
kind of functionality are you wanting to implement that iBatis does
not deal with?

Also, have you read the dynamic sql whiteboard?
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Improved+Dynamic+SQL+Whiteboard

Brandon