ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: returned too many results error
Date Sat, 07 May 2005 21:02:57 GMT
If you intend to receive more than one record you should use
queryForList. If you intend to only receive one record as a class then
you would use queryForObject. If you are using queryForObject and only
want one object back then your SQL query is returning more than one
result and will fail. You need to check your query against the
database and you will see that it is returning more than one result.

Brandon