ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calling all Store Procedure Gurus
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 17:42:59 GMT
I am interested in the latter. I am trying to show a comparison
between coding iBatis
dynamic SQL and coding an equivalent function in a stored proc. I am
more interested in functional equivalence than i am in syntactical
equivalence. I would have preformed this myself. But, i wanted a
chance to get my bias towards iBatis out of the way and see what
others have found for dealing with mildly complex situations like the
one i presented. If you can get it to me sooner that would be better.
I am running on a short deadline to complete this chapter and my hope
was to have it in sometime late tonight. But, I'll take what i can get
and if you are willing... i'll have to wait.

If anyone else would like to make a contribution it would be a great
addition to the wiki. I think this kind of information will help us to
understand when and why to use iBatis.

Thanks much,
Brandon