ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Karen Koch <kmk...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Availability of 2.1.0
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 16:46:59 GMT
Hello --

I know one person already asked this in mid-April and didn't receive an answer,
so perhaps you just don't know yet... but I'm going to ask anyway.

I have an iBATIS app that uses nested resultMaps being introduced at a customer
site in the next month or so.  I just spent 7 hours chasing down Jira bug #79
in my web app (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-79), because I had
primary keys on two tables related in a nested resultMap that just happened to
be in sync.  Such fun.  :-)

Anyway, I see that this problem has been fixed in 2.1.0.  I'd really like to
have this fix, as the situation that causes the bug is perfectly valid and
might occur easily in the future, but I don't see us upgrading to a nightly
build for something we're going to install at a customer site.  Help?

Thank you so much for any info you can give regarding the 2.1.0 release /
release date.  iBATIS has been wonderful for this project.  Keep up the great
work.

Karen Koch
Programmer/Analyst
iDC Chicago, IL