ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TypeHandlerCallback and lazy loading
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 15:48:24 GMT
Lazy loading won't reduce the number of queries, unless you're never
accessing the data you're retrieving, in which case I'd ask why you're

Consider joining the data and mapping it with groupBy="" and a nested
resultMap. This faq might help

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/How+do+I+get+around+the+N+Plus+1+selects+problem%3F

Cheers,
Clinton