ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for generics
Date Sat, 28 May 2005 17:06:17 GMT
Oh....mac boy. :-) No tortoise for you. Here's a couple of clients for you:

http://www.lachoseinteractive.net/en/community/subversion/svnx/features/?tk=dhpdtufrfdifnuroa9fqd351h2
http://smartcvs.com/smartsvn/index.html

Our public Subversion URL is
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ibatis/trunk/site

**URL will change soon, once we're out of the incubator.

Other than that, from a client perspective it's pretty much like CVS, but
with way better version control.

Cheers,
Clinton

Cheers,