ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HELP] I can't not type < sign in my sqlmap xml file
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 15:56:48 GMT
A while back, we had discussed the possiblility of pluggable scripting
engines. Of course, XML based dyna SQL would always be "enabled", but we
could allow for 3rd party parsing of the resulting SQL. I don't think it
would be hard (the biggest problem might be the conflict of certain key
characters like "#").

Cheers,
Clinton