ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HELP] Ibatis properties with oscache
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 19:03:24 GMT
Hmmmm...this might require some investigation. Here's how you can help:

Investigate how OSCache allows properties to be specified programmatically
at runtime. Once that's been figured out, we might be able to provide some
mechanism whereby you can pass OSCache properties into the cache model
definition as part of the call to SqlMapClientBuiler.

Cheers,
clinton