ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Availability of 2.1.0
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 20:28:37 GMT
Hi all,

We have a file to track this. Developers should keep it up to date, and
users are welcome to read it. Perhaps I'll add a link from the website
directly to this file.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ibatis/trunk/java/mapper/mapper2/doc/release.txt

This release.txt gets deployed with every iBATIS build, but should be
updated as we fix stuff.

You can also look in JIRA, which is up-to-date with all but two feature
requests that I have yet to add.

Cheers,
Clinton