ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CLARIFICATION - Vote your favourite iBATIS community member onto the "Contributors" list
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 13:48:18 GMT
WOW! I did a horrible job of that orriginal email. :-) Everyone is confused.
Here's some clarification.

The four gents that I mentioned in the original email have already made it.
Basically I defaulted them onto the list because they were obvious choices.
The committers are also already chosen. They were contributors years ago and
have worked their way into committer status with fantastic contributions to
the project.

Now what we're looking for is anyone who we missed. This will be a regular
activity from now on. We want to make sure that we recognize individuals for
their contributions on an ongoing basis.

Open source is driven by excellent communities. So congrats to everyone
who've made it so far.

Sorry for all of the confusion, I hope this clears it up.

Cheers
Clinton