ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Vote your favourite iBATIS community member onto the "Contributors" list
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 02:53:16 GMT
Hi all,

The new website includes a "Contributors" section that recognizes
individuals in our iBATIS community that contribute to the project in
particularly helpful ways. This includes providing documentation (sometimes
language translations), FAQ entries and other Wiki contributions, answering
to the Mailing Lists and even submitting good JIRA issues (new features or
bugs).

So far we have:

Kris Jenkins - For his amazing Oracle experience that he shares on the lists
regularly.

Nathan Maves - For adding to (and fixing) the FAQ, aasking great questions
in the past, and eventually answering questions on the mailing lists.

Fabrizio Gianneschi - For speaking at Java User Groups in Italy, performing
case studies and writing Italian documentation.

Ron Grabowski - For being a helpful and very active member of the mailing
list and submitting useful issues and feature requests regularly.

If you'd like to vote someone else in, let us know (privately, or publicly).
There's no minimum number of votes required, one really good vote will do.

Don't vote for yourself though, that's lame. ;-) (Unless you feel we really
did miss you for doing something spectacular, in which case we're sorry, and
let us know.)

Cheers,
Clinton