ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: selectKey & Oracle Database
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 02:37:22 GMT
That should work. But I don't believe you've stated what the problem
actually is. What is happening? Is there an exception? Is the costObjectId
always being set to the same value? Is the sequence being incremented? Is
the call to sqlMapClient.insert() returning the key propertly?

What's the problem?

Cheers,
Clinton