ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis DAO Transaction Batch Default
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 02:28:26 GMT
Here's the cool thing....you can write your own DAO transaction
implementation. I'm assuming you're using SQL Maps. If so, just copy the SQL
Map transaction implementation from the DAO framework into your own package
name. Then, add startBatch() and endBatch() to the constructor and commit
methods respectively.

Then in your DAO config file, just use your own tx manager implementation
name:

<transactionManager type="your.package.and.TXMgrImplementation">

Cheers,
Clinton