ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Chen, Tim" <Tim.C...@NielsenMedia.com>
Subject RE: Vote your favourite iBATIS community member onto the "Contributors" list
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 19:55:10 GMT
>Don't vote for yourself though, that's lame.  ;-)   (Unless you feel we
really did miss you for doing something spectacular, in which case we're
sorry, and let us know.)

I vote for myself.
How did I contribute you all might ask.
I've been moral support for iBatis since Larry and Brandon introduced me
to it.
I know you might think that is not much but I must tell you it is
extremely hard work.
I get extremely serious about having to provide moral support each and
every day and I think that I'm doing a great job.
I will forgive you all for missing this spectacular deed of mine as long
as I get voted into the contributors list.
In closing I would like to say.
Thank you kind sirs.