ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <eloy.garci...@accenture.com>
Subject Re: How to obtain results looking for a NULL
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 14:53:33 GMT
To Brandon Goodin

The prepend="OR" doesn't works; and I don't want the next:
Example: A='2' B=null
SELECT A, B FROM ME
    WHERE A='2'
            OR B IS NULL
I want AND, and then B='3' (for example) or B IS NULL.

Thanks for the answer.

To Brice Ruth

I don't try that, but I supose yes. How can that case be connected with
my problem?

Thanks for your answer too.