ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Namdev Shenoy K" <namdevsheno...@spanservices.com>
Subject Error using ibatis
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 16:08:27 GMT
Hi,

I am trying with an example Download rr_lesson_ibatis.zip  from the site http://www.reumann.net/struts/ibatisLesson1.do

I did all the instruction given in the lesson.  The only change is that i'm  connecting to
Oracle Database I added the following line in server.xml

  <Context path="/rr_lesson_ibatis" docBase="rr_lesson_ibatis" debug="0" reloadable="true"
crossContext="true">
    <Resource name="lessonIbatisDatasource" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
    <ResourceParams name="lessonIbatisDatasource">
        <parameter>
            <name>password</name>
            <value>******</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>url</name>
            <value>jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:UPS</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>driverClassName</name>
            <value>oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>username</name>
            <value>*****</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>factory</name>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>maxIdle</name>
            <value>1</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>maxActive</name>
            <value>3</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>maxWait</name>
            <value>5000</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>removeAbandoned</name>
            <value>true</value>
        </parameter>
        <parameter>
            <name>removeAbandonedTimeout</name>
            <value>20</value>
        </parameter>
    </ResourceParams>
</Context>

I'm using classes12.jar

I get the following error :( while  the tomcat server is started

DEBUG [main] (BaseDAO.java:26) - sqlMap = com.ibatis.db.sqlmap.SqlMap@19da967
net.reumann.DaoException: org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create JDBC driver
of class '' for connect URL 'null'

Help required :(

Thanks
Shenoy
SPAN Systems Corporation, Bangalore.
"Steering Progress, Together"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email message and any attachments is confidential and intended only for the use of an
individual or entity
named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify us immediately
by return email or itsupport@spanservices.com and destroy the original message. Opinions,
conclusions, and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of SPAN, shall
be understood to be
neither given nor endorsed by SPAN.