ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Dave Guzda" <dgu...@silverbirchstudios.com>
Subject Very Confused.
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 18:08:20 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to get *anything* to work with the iBatis setup and I'm having very little success...

I've tried to follow the tutorial and setup the PetStore example but nothing runs for me.
I'm sure it is some sort of configuration issue...

I'm very new to Java ... so I'm sure that isn't helping. (Other applets and .java files do
successfully access my database)

When I try to enter the store (JPetStore) I get :
HTTP Status 400 - Invalid path /pet/shop/index was requested
I also tried the example from this mailing list found here. It also won't run for me.
http://www.mail-archive.com/ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org/msg01759.html

Dave