ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Shilpa <shilpa1_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ibatis technology need company references.
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 19:55:24 GMT

Mark Bennett <mark.bennett <at> ncmail.net> writes:

> I know you're looking for product references but to give you more "ammo" you
> should make a hard copy of the Data Mapper Development Guide and bring that
> to your meetings as well.  It is an impressive document.
>
> Mark

Hi,

  This thread is a big help for me. Actually we also ware looking for iBatis
references. Especially after 'someone' told us that iBatis is only good for
prototype, but not yet ready for real time development. I was in the same
position as Victor.Thanks a lot for all your references ...

Thanks to all,